Effective Communication for Women
This training is designed to help women achieve confidence, credibility and composure in any workplace situation and will explore a range of skills and techniques to help you get your ideas across, resolve long-standing conflicts, shine in meetings and persuade and influence others.
Do you want to be seen as a highly credible, authoritative communicator who commands attention and get things done? This event will explore a range of skills and techniques to help you get your ideas across, resolve long-standing conflicts, shine in meetings and persuade and influence others.
Results from a study by CIEEM’s equality and diversity working group indicate that many women working within the ecology and environmental sector find their workplace communication is not as effective or as confident as they’d like it to be. With more women joining the sector in roles where effective communication is essential for success, CIEEM has developed this training event to help women achieve confidence, credibility and composure in any workplace situation.
Who Should Attend?
Female ecologists and environmental managers.
Beginner – Intermediate
- Identify words, gestures, body language and speech patterns that could hinder or enhance your authority
- Use communcation techniques that promote respect, positive responses and rewards
- Act confidently in tough situations such as negotiation, conflicts, important meetings and crises
- Build productive and rewarding working relationships
- Sharpen your listening and observation skills to recognise what people are ‘really’ saying
Course fee includes refreshments through the day but lunch is not included.
How to Apply
To book your place:
- Visit our website
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 01962 868626
Please mention ConservationJobs.co.uk when enrolling in this Course!
2nd November 2017 at 10:00am
CIEEM Member: £110 | Non-Member: £180
Biodiversity, Climate Change, Ecology, Environment, Nature & Wildlife, Sustainability
Bristol, United Kingdom