Wild Beach Leader Training Level 3
Three days of practical learning on the beachled by experienced Wild Beach and Forest School leaders. Suitable for practioners wishing to use the coast as a learning environment.
Course consists of 3 units:
- Keeping safe on the beach
- Practical skills on the beach
- Understanding the beach environment
Areas of learning include:
- Risk benefit analysis
- Understanding tides
- Shelter, games and activities
- Marine wildlife identification
- Cooking outdoors
- Sustainability and marine conservation zones
How to Apply
Please visit our website for further information and to book a place.
Please mention ConservationJobs.co.uk when enrolling in this Course!
23rd March 2020 at 9:30am
Suffolk Wildlife Trust
Education, Environment, Marine Conservation, Nature & Wildlife
Sizewell, United Kingdom