Business Development Assistant
Groundwork BBOR Oldham, Greater Manchester Ad expires in 6 months Fixed Term Graduate Full Time
This placement will provide experience of the life cycle of projects – scoping sources of funding, bidding/pitching for finances, project start-up, delivery reviews and evidencing outcomes, managing relationships with funders, and feeding back lessons learnt into new idea generation.
What will I gain?
- Experience of scoping out funding and the creative process of designing projects
- Working across an organisation to ensure projects are delivered professionally.
- Experience of submitting grant applications.
Who will I be working with?
- Staff at all levels within the Groundwork team.
- Funders such as commissioners from Clinical Commissioning Groups
Requirements for the Placement
- An interest in breathing life into project design and development
- A reasonable level of ICT skills
- Friendly and able to communicate with a range of people
- Good timekeeping and attendance.
- Smart appearance.
- Commitment to Equal Opportunities and Safeguarding procedures.
- Placement available from 6th February 2017
- 12 weeks in length (292 hours) with options to extend – flexible working hours within a requirement for 30 hrs most weeks.
- Placement will be based in Oldham
Please mention ConservationJobs.co.uk when applying for this Job!