Climatarian Week Campaign Intern
Climates Network CIC London Ad expires in 4 weeks Fixed Term, Temporary Entry Level, Graduate, Mid Level Full Time, Part Time
An exciting opportunity to play a vital role in the first ever Climatarian Week.
Climates is looking for outgoing and motivated people to join our Climatarian Week campaign team.
Climates is a social network for people who want to take action on climate change in their everyday lives. Our mission is to create a global community, motivated, active and inspired by each other, to generate real momentum in tackling climate change. To make it easy, Climates highlights simple and effective actions such as our Climatarian diet, launched in 2015.
A start-up environmental social enterprise, Climates is run by a small, energised team with large ambitions. We are now recruiting for a variety of full time internship roles to help plan, run and publicise the Climatarian Week campaign. Climatarian Week highlights the important role that food plays in climate change and raises awareness of the healthy, climate friendly diet.
This is a great opportunity to be in at the start of an important new campaign and to develop your experience and skills in campaigning, stakeholder engagement, networking and relationship building.
The roles involve:
- Working with the Climatarian Week team to deliver the campaign in July 2017
- Developing networks with restaurants, caterers, schools and others
- Helping to develop, produce and distribute campaign resources
- Recruiting and engaging supporters in campaign activities
What’s in it for you?
- Playing a vital role in an exciting new campaign
- Learning about sustainable food and climate change
- Training and mentoring to develop your skills and experience
- Working in a small and friendly team
What we are looking for:
- An awareness of and interest in climate change
- A commitment to the aims and mission of Climates and Climatarian Week
- Good communications skills
- Proficient ICT skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a small team
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible approach to tasks and problem solving
- A positive attitude.
For a full job description please email us.
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter by email.
CVs should be no more than two sides in length. Covering letters should be no more than one side.
Applications will be reviewed from 13th March and will continue to be reviewed until all positions are filled.
Starting April 2017.
Please mention ConservationJobs.co.uk when applying for this Job!