Face to Face Membership Recruiter
Are you a passionate individual with a drive for continuous growth? Interested in making a difference? Now is the time to join us!
Here at Scottish Wildlife Trust, we are always looking for individuals who are like minded to join us in our journey in pursuit of its vision of healthy, resilient ecosystems across Scotland’s land and seas. For over 50 years, The Trust successfully champions the cause of wildlife through policy and campaigning work, demonstrates best practice through practical conservation and innovative partnerships, and inspires people to take positive action through its education and engagement activities. The Trust manages a network of 120 wildlife reserves across Scotland and is a member of the UK-wide Wildlife Trusts movement.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Membership Recruiter to help grow the Scottish Wildlife Trust’s membership with an attractive base pay and commision!
As a member of our recruitment team you will:
- Research, book and attend venues.
- Be responsible for events and shows suitable for membership recruitment.
- Use appropriate sales techniques (with no ‘hard sell’) to enthuse and inspire members of the public to join the Scottish Wildlife Trust.
Experience in a customer facing role would be an advantage but not essential as training will be given.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Be an effective, persuasive, passionate and engaging communicator able to create a rapport in a face-to-face situation.
- Be well-organised with good administrative skills.
- Have knowledge and understanding of conservation and wildlife in Scotland.
- Preferably have worked in a customer-facing role such as Direct or Field Sales or Customer Service with experience of working to targets.
- Have a positive attitude, high level of self-motivation and a strong work ethic.
- Enjoy the variety of travelling and working in a different environment each day.
- Have the flexibility to work weekends.
- Have a full driving licence and access to/use of a suitable vehicle.
How to Apply
To find out more and apply, visit our website.
The Trust is a passionate employer, proactive about creating a culture of diversity and inclusive workplace that promotes and values equal opportunities for all. We welcome individuals from all networks of life, backgrounds, and experiences
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 312 4718.
Please mention ConservationJobs.co.uk when applying for this job!
£9.50 per hour basic + attractive commission rates!
Scottish Wildlife Trust
Campaigning, Conservation, Environment
31st August 2022 at 12:00am