Impact and Quality Champions
Groundwork BBOR Oldham, Greater Manchester Ad expires in 3 months Fixed Term Graduate Full Time
Together with other graduate volunteers you will form the Impact Team, striving to improve how we measure and report the impact of our programmes on local places, people, homes and communities. You will work alongside delivery staff and managers within two of our teams and help evaluate their project management, delivery and quality assurance processes, helping them to improve the way that they measure and publicise their impact and embed learning into future project development.
Line manager overview
Your line manager, Evelyn Brookfield, has worked at Groundwork since joining as a VPA in 1999. She has worked in most areas of the Trust, starting out in project delivery and moving on to project management within several teams before settling into a Trust-wide quality role. She is also responsible for the Trust’s marketing and communications function at present and leads on our quality standards.
What will I gain?
- An understanding of quality assurance and continuous improvement processes and how these are applied in practice
- Knowledge of data protection regulations and a Level 2 Certificate in Data Protection if desired
- Experience of designing and delivering customer feedback systems to suit the needs of various different customer groups and which provide high quality quantitative and qualitative information
- Skills in data management, statistical analysis etc
- Experience of creating content for publication in social media, the press, websites etc
- Experience of working within a local charity
- Support with progressing into employment, training or futher volunteering when the placement ends.
Who will I be working with?
- Your line manager will be Evelyn Brookfield, our Quality and Training Manager, but on a daily basis you will report to a dedicated member of staff within each of your two projects
- You will work most regularly alongside delivery and management staff within each of your projects
- Your role will bring you into contact with staff at all levels across the whole Trust
- You will also work with our partners and funders
Requirements for the Placement
- An interest in / curiosity about: demonstrating impact, quality processes, project management systems, marketing and publicity
- Strong communication skills (written and oral as well as listening) are key within this role
- Familiarity with using Microsoft Excel and Word and reasonable general ICT skills
- Commitment to the Trust’s core values of respect, empathy, courage, responsibility and honesty
- Placement available from NOW
- Approx 12 weeks in length – flexible working hours within a requirement for 3 days per week
- Placement will be based in Oldham
- All expenses covered & uniform etc. provided
Please mention ConservationJobs.co.uk when applying for this Job!