Inshore Fisheries and Conservation Officer/Crew
Inshore Fisheries & Conservation Authority Whitehaven with travel throughout District £20,138 Ad expires in 1 week Fixed Term Graduate Full Time
- Under direction, maintain and enhance the sustainability of inshore fisheries and implement NWIFCA conservation duties throughout the NWIFCA District as required
- Work as crew on the NWIFCA patrol vessels and on shore as required
- Assist with regular patrols and enforcement operations
- Assist with boardings and the inspection of landings and vessels in harbours and ports and inter tidal areas
- Protect the marine environment from harm or damage and report relevant incidents
- Assist with surveys of the inshore and offshore marine environment
- Assist with a variety of fisheries and marine environmental projectS
For further details and to apply, click ‘More Information’ below.
Please mention ConservationJobs.co.uk when applying for this Job!