Inshore Fisheries & Conservation Officers
Inshore Fisheries & Conservation Authority Carnforth or Liverpool £20,138 to £27,668 Ad expires in 1 week Permanent Graduate, Mid Level Full Time
Fisheries and marine protected area enforcement. Science surveys and data collection. Public liaison. Training provided as required. Based Carnforth or Liverpool
- Maintain and enhance the sustainability of inshore fisheries and implement NWIFCA conservation duties throughout the NWIFCA District as required
- Increase compliance with fisheries regulations by planning and executing regular patrols and undertaking enforcement operations
- Enforce the IFCA byelaws, EC and National fisheries legislation through the inspection of landings and vessels in harbours and ports and inter tidal areas
- Protect the marine environment from harm or damage and report relevant incidents
- Undertake surveys of the inshore and offshore marine environment
- Assist with a variety of fisheries and marine environmental projects
- Carry out other duties as required by the NWIFCA to deliver its statutory duties
For further details and to apply, click ‘More Information’ below.
Please mention ConservationJobs.co.uk when applying for this Job!