Job Title: Local Fundraiser
Salary: £10 per hour during 2 week Trial Period, then freelance/self employed/seasonal (Mar-Oct) with generous rate of commission.
Closing date: Applications accepted all year round. To start ASAP, but start date negotiable.
Mature applicants welcome
- Would you like to help the Sheffield and Rotherham Wildlife Trust achieve its aim of finding new members and additional funding in your local area and beyond
- Would you like to earn some extra income by doing something that you really believe in?
- Do you enjoy walking exercise?
- Do you have your own transport?
- Do you have around 15 hours a week to spare, primarily during weekday evenings?
Using the unique “Soft Approach” method. There is no selling or persuading involved.
You will be working for FMR Solutions Ltd, a well-established specialist wildlife charity membership recruitment agency, on behalf of the Sheffield and Rotherham Wildlife Trust. Typically, the work is seasonal, from March until the end of October. However, some of our Local Fundraisers also work through the winter months.
Sheffield and Rotherham Wildlife Trust is registered with the Fundraising Regulator (FR) and adheres to its standards.
How to Apply
To apply via FMR Solutions Ltd site https://www.fmrsolutions.co.uk/Apply_Now.aspx
Please mention ConservationJobs.co.uk when applying for this job!
Sheffield and Rotherham Wildlife Trust
Sheffield and Rotherham, United Kingdom
1st November 2019 at 9:00am