Overseas Operations Intern
Frontier / Society for Environmental Exploration Shoreditch, London Ad expires in 1 week Temporary Entry Level Full Time
Frontier are seeking an Overseas Operations Intern to commence February 2017.
Established in 1989 as a non-profit conservation and development non-governmental organisation (NGO), Frontier has been an innovator in creating quality volunteer programmes across the globe.
Since then, Frontier has grown to operate over 400 conservation, community and adventure projects in over 60 countries spanning 5 continents. Over the past 26 years Frontier has had volunteers of more than 30 nationalities take part in projects all around the world, making Frontier a truly international organisation with a global impact.
To gain experience in the operation and administration of overseas conservation projects, providing assistance to the Operations Managers and supporting the overseas operations team.
More specifically, the Overseas Operations Intern will assist the Overseas Operations department with:
- Communication with overseas projects, expeditions and country HQs;
- Recruitment, briefing and training of field staff;
- Sourcing, purchasing, and dispatching equipment;
- Collating internal reports and reports requested by donor agencies;
- Monitoring and evaluating project activities;
- Researching new country and project locations.
- Experience working as a team
- Office administation experience
- Sound IT skills, particulalry knowledgable with spreadsheets and word processing
- High attention to detail
- Interest in conservation
- Sense of humour
- Language skills
- Relevant degree
- Experience working with NGOs
Every application is carefully considered.
For further information and to apply, please visir our website by clicking ‘More Information’ below,or send a CV and Cover Letter outlining your suitability for the role to: the email address supplied below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please mention ConservationJobs.co.uk when applying for this Job!