Records and data management volunteer
Natural England Shropshire Ad expires in 2 months Fixed Term, Permanent, Temporary Entry Level, Graduate Part Time
We are looking to recruit a volunteer to work in the office of our Fenns, Whixall and Bettisfield Mosses NNR.
The role will involve the following –
- Input of species data into our database
- Input of hydrological data into our database
- Dealing with enquiries from our public email address
- Assisting with posters and planning for events
- Assisting with safety audits and administration
Other tasks may be involved at times.
This post is ideally suited to someone who is looking to gain experience in species and environment data management in nature conservation, or somebody who would like to volunteer in nature conservation but in an indoor role.
Full training will be given. Travel expenses can be provided up to 15 miles each way.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
David Tompkins email@example.com 01948880362
Please mention ConservationJobs.co.uk when applying for this Job!