Senior Conservation Officer
The Bumblebee Conservation Trust (BBCT) is looking for a Senior Conservation Officer (35 hours per week; a job share will be considered).
Your primary role will be to:-
- Lead on BBCT’s work with farmers and the agricultural sector, including developing and delivering bumblebee friendly farming projects
- Deliver land management advice and consultancy at a regional and national level
- Oversee regional project delivery (dependent on location) and play a key role in developing new conservation projects
- Provide support to BBCT’s Conservation team, duties may include line management of staff and project management
- Develop and oversee processes to support conservation delivery and evaluation
- Represent BBCT at a senior and strategic level
The Bumblebee Conservation Trust is looking to appoint an enthusiastic individual with extensive conservation experience to take on the exciting new role of Senior Conservation Officer.
You will have excellent ecological knowledge and proven experience of delivering UK-based conservation projects and influencing land managers on the ground; you will have excellent communication and negotiation skills, and be comfortable working with a range of people and organisations at a senior and strategic level. You will be passionate about developing and improving BBCT’s conservation delivery and have experience of line managing, mentoring and supporting staff.
Please refer to the job description and person specification for more details of the role.
This is a permanent position based at home (or hot desk).
The closing date is 12pm Monday 4th October 2021.
How to Apply
To apply for this post, please visit our website vacancy page to download a job pack, sending completed applications to email@example.com
CV and agency applications will not be accepted.
Please mention ConservationJobs.co.uk when applying for this job!
Bumblebee Conservation Trust
Home based, United Kingdom
4th October 2021 at 12:00pm