Derbyshire Wildlife Trust Derbyshire Ad expires in 3 weeks Permanent Senior Part Time
A unique opportunity to join the Board of Trustees of an ambitious conservation charity
Derbyshire Wildlife Trust is seeking passionate, high performing, well-connected individuals to help drive forward our ambitious vision.
If you have a strong commitment to our vision and one or more of the following skills, why not get in touch:
- An understanding, at a strategic and/or senior management level, of how the conservation sector operates at the national, regional and local level
- Strategic understanding of fundraising at a senior level
- Knowledge of accounting, investment and financial management
- Experience in the legal sector
- Knowledge and experience at a strategic level of mounting successful campaigns and marketing
- Experience of charity commercial operations, including retailing and visitor centres
Further information on the role of a Trustee and the current members of the DWT Board is available on our website, which you can visit by clicking ‘More Information’ below.
If you would like an initial chat about becoming a trustee and serving on DWT’s Board then please contact Jo Smith, the Trust’s Chief Executive, on either the telephone number provided below or by e-mail using the e-mail address supplied below.
Please mention ConservationJobs.co.uk when applying for this Job!