Conservation Work Placement
Wildwood Trusts Mission: – Protecting, Conserving & Rewilding British Wildlife
Student Placements in Conservation:
Wildwood is seeking to recruit student work placements throughout 2021. We are looking for dedicated, full/part time students to complete 3 -12 month placements with our conservation team. The role will be assisting with our water vole captive breeding programme and other conservation based projects. Work placements will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of running a successful captive breeding programme.
- Food preparation
- General husbandry of water voles and other small mammals
- Provide animal enrichment
- Maintenance of animal enclosures and conservation yard
- Supporting the conservation team with wider projects
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Genuinely interested in conservation or studying a conservation course
- Able to work outdoors in all weathers
- Able to move heavy loads around the park
- Enthusiastic about British Wildlife
Wildwood run a wide variety of conservation based courses that placement students would be given the opportunity to attend.
How to Apply
For more information please visit our website at https://wildwoodtrust.org/support-wildwood/volunteer-at-wildwood/ or contact Laura Metcalfe by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org / 01227 209 616.
Please mention ConservationJobs.co.uk when applying for this job!
Full Time, Part Time
Entry Level, Graduate
Nature & Wildlife
Herne, Kent, United Kingdom
Not specified, apply soon.