We have an exciting partnership with Girlguiding London and South East Region (LaSER) which works to connect girls and their leaders to nature, through activities at Girlguiding events.
This project aims to deepen the connection to nature experienced by young people by enabling them to participate in fun, first hand experiences.
We are looking for an Event Coordinator to support this work.
Tasks will include:
- Liaising with volunteers regarding availability.
- Keeping the on-line volunteer diary up to date.
- Identifying events to attend
- Managing administrative tasks associated with the events booking process
- Regularly checking and responding to emails
- Being compliant with GDPR and data protection laws and RSPB procedures (Online training will be given).
- Assisting with feedback and evaluation.
The skills you need
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and written skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proven ability working with people, and ideally managing volunteers
- Strong communication skills
- You should be a ‘people person’, friendly and approachable
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Computer literate
- Committed to the work of the RSPB and conservation
How to Apply
Please contact Jodie Palmer email@example.com
Please mention ConservationJobs.co.uk when applying for this job!
Entry Level, Graduate
Administration, Communication, Conservation
Brighton, United Kingdom
30th October 2019 at 5:00pm