Finance Admin Support
At WWT we are resourceful pioneers, using resources creatively to maximum effect, working against the odds. The finance team are at the forefront of this, ensuring that we secure the best value for money in our purchases and maximising income. We are looking for a volunteer to support our Finance Team to assist in up-to-date record keeping and the smooth running of the finance office administration, which is essential for ensuring the best financial outcome from our business.
We are currently looking for volunteers who are available on Thursdays and Fridays.
What will you be doing?
- Processing and scrutinising Expense claims prior to payment.
- Processing and scrutinising Credit Card returns for Audit.
- Supporting the purchase ledger team with scanning and filing of invoices.
- Ad hoc financial & administrative assistance as required.
Who are we looking for?
- Have basic IT knowledge and an understanding of MS Excel.
- Have a good attention to detail.
- Enjoy working in an office environment.
How will you benefit?
- Gain experience of working in a finance office supporting a large charitable organisation.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work within an internationally important wetland site
- Discount is available in the cafe and shop on the days of volunteering.
- Free entry to all WWT Wetland centres throughout the UK during your time with the organisation.
- Training for the specifics of the role will be provided.
How to Apply
Please follow this link to see a full role description and the online application form.
Once we have recieved your application a member of the Finance Team will contact you to arrange to meet with you to tell you more aboyt the role and answer any questions that you may have.
Please mention ConservationJobs.co.uk when applying for this job!
Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (WWT)
WWT Slimbridge, United Kingdom
Not specified, apply soon.