This is a live in role, we provide accommodation in ‘Rose Cottage’ on site.
If you love gardens as much as we do then you’ll know they need a lot of care and attention. Volunteer gardeners do practical work to help maintain the health and appearance of Florence Court walled garden
By getting involved, you could:
- Keep fit and healthy
- Get your hands dirty and enjoy the great outdoors
- Use your gardening know-how, and learn more
- Be part of a varied and enthusiastic team and make new friends
- Enjoy better cups of tea (or coffee!) – it tastes better after all that fresh air
- We’ll help you get to know Florence Court, how you can help and how you will work with the rest of the team – with induction and training.
- We’ll provide equipment to help you do this role well and safely.
- We’ll cover agreed expenses, to be discussed and clarified at interview
- Accommodation in Rose Cottage will be included (heating and electricity included)
- Helping with everyday practical tasks to keep the garden looking its best
- Looking after garden machinery and equipment
- Being a friendly face for visitors and answering any questions
- Helping with projects like new planting or clearing overgrown areas
- You are important in making sure things run as smoothly and safely as possible – this includes getting to know health and safety and evacuation procedures
- There might occasionally be some other activities that are of interest to you, that we could use your help with.
This role will suit you if you are…
- Happy to work outside in all weathers
- Content to work on your own
- Interested in gardening and have a bit of experience
- Comfortable with being on your feet for sustained periods; bending, stretching and lifting
- Available during weekdays
- Have a full driving licence
- We’ll help you get to know Florence Court, how you can help and how you will work with the rest of the team – with induction and training
- We provide equipment to help you do this role well and safely
- We’ll also cover agreed costs of your travel between home and Florence Court
How to Apply
If you would like more information or would like to apply please contact Jade on 02866349008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention ConservationJobs.co.uk when applying for this job!
Fixed Term, Temporary
Full Time, Part Time
Entry Level, Graduate, Mid Level, Postgraduate, Senior
Environment, Nature & Wildlife
Florence Court, United Kingdom
Not specified, apply soon.