Marketing Assistant Volunteer
We need to spread the word about Bempton Cliffs far and wide. New ways of communicating with our audiences are springing up every day – and we need to make the most of these free tools. That’s why we’d like assistance with populating/monitoring social media and developing online promotional opportunities, for example, What’s On listings. So if Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are some of your favourite places to be, we’d love to hear from you.
What’s in it for you?
- You may be looking for a way of putting something back, or you may have relevant skills which you want to put to good use for a great cause
- The chance to pass on your passion for nature
- An opportunity to be part of the country’s largest nature conservation charity
- The opportunity to become part of a friendly, supportive team
- An opportunity to take pride in your local nature reserve
- Opportunities to use and develop skills and personal initiative
- References if appropriate
- The chance to get some experience of working in a busy but friendly office environment
- The opportunity to find out more about the tourism economy along the Yorkshire Coast
The skills you need:
- Approachable, with a friendly demeanour.
- Enthusiasm for wildlife and conservation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of some RSPB work.
- Pleasant telephone manner.
- Knowledge of the surrounding area.
- Previous experience of professional phone use.
- Confidence to initiate conversations with and talk to members of the public.
- Ability to work in a busy office environment.
- Willingness to learn.
- Previous experience in a marketing environment.
- Computer skills (excel and outlook).
- Willingness to undertake appropriate training and personal development.
- Ability to accurately record data.
How to Apply
For an application form please contact Maria Prchlik, Communications Officer
Please mention ConservationJobs.co.uk when applying for this job!
Entry Level, Graduate, Mid Level, Postgraduate, Senior
Conservation, Marine Conservation, Marketing
East Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Not specified, apply soon.