Retail Support Volunteer
By providing excellent customer care in our shop, you will be encouraging our visitors to support the wider conservation work of WWT.
In this role, you could be helping out with a wide variety of tasks including:
- Help provide a warm, friendly welcome to all visitors, answering queries about the Wetland Centre, WWT and retail products.
- Process sales and take customer payments through the till.
- Attend briefings or read updates to keep up to date with developments across the centre.
- Assist with receiving deliveries, merchandising and displays, and keeping the shop floor clean and tidy to best present products and ranges.
- Completing any necassary training
How to Apply
For more information, and to apply, please visit: https://www.wwt.org.uk/join-and-support/volunteering/volunteering-opportunities/retail-support
Please mention ConservationJobs.co.uk when applying for this job!
Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust
Fixed Term, Permanent, Temporary
Administration, Communication, Fundraising, Nature & Wildlife
Caerlaverock, United Kingdom
Not specified, apply soon.