Summer Club Volunteer
Do you enjoy working with children? Are you passionate about animals, the environment and conservation? Our exciting new volunteer opportunity might be right up your street. This summer we will be running a holiday club for local children and we are looking for enthusiastic volunteers to assist us in delivering our programme.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Supervise groups of up to 20 children
- Lead children in activities both indoors and outside
- Follow company procedures including radio protocol, first aid protocol and child safeguarding procedures
Desirable qualifications & skills:
- Experience supervising children
- Experience delivering fun activities to children
- DBS check preferred
- First Aid preferred
The holiday club is running for five weeks from 27 July through 28 August 2020.
The minimum time commitment is 5 days during this time period, either as the same day of the week over the course of five weeks or as a week-long commitment.
We will prioritise candidates who are available for more time over the course of the summer.
Benefits to you:
- Fun summer volunteering position
- Experience gained in childcare and alternative education
- References given upon request
How to Apply
Please mention ConservationJobs.co.uk when applying for this job!
The Wildwood Trust
Full Time, Part Time
Entry Level, Graduate, Mid Level, Postgraduate
Biodiversity, Biology, Communication, Conservation, Ecology, Education, Environment, Nature & Wildlife
Herne, Kent, United Kingdom
Not specified, apply soon.