Supporter Services Assistant
Why do we need you?
The Supporter Services team are a busy team who help ensure that our supporters get the best service from WWT. We answer their queries, follow up on their requests, process their subscriptions & donations and ensure they know how their support helps WWT to save wetlands and their wildlife across the world.
As we move into a busy period you will assist us in ensuring our supporters receive their welcome packs & renewal notices in a timely manner and help us manage our various fulfilment responsibilities. You’ll help ensure our supporter records are up to date, provide general support as required to the team and help us ensure we are prepared for upcoming peak periods.
Who will be responsible for your role? Supporter Adoption Officer
Where will you be based? WWT Slimbridge HQ
How much time will it take? We are looking to recruit a couple of volunteers who are able to volunteer at least one day every fortnight. Fridays are best but we have lots of flexibility. Our office is open between 8-5 Monday to Friday.
What will you be doing?
- Helping ensure that there is adequate fulfilment stock for both membership and adoptions
- Carrying out general office administration duties such as envelope stuffing and fulfilment tasks
- Assisting with the collection, recording and distribution of incoming mail.
- Scanning of membership and other forms and ensuring that they have been uploaded onto our Document Management system
- Data entry of campaign responses
- Stock management
- Assisting with some improvement projects and data input as directed
- If volunteering as a student placement you will be able to carry out your own research project if required by your university as part of your assessment, supported by the expertise of relevant WWT staff
Who are we looking for?
You will be suited to this role if you are:
- Looking for some fundraising/third sector experience
- Interested in charities working in conservation
- Looking for office experience and enjoy working as part of team
- Organised and have good attention to detail
- Committed to good customer service
How will you benefit?
- The opportunity to volunteer within an internationally important & historic wetland site and gain Conservation charity experience
- Discount is available in the cafe and shop on the days of volunteering
- Free entrance to our 10 Wetland sites throughout the duration of your volunteering
- Provide really valuable assistance to a busy, friendly team
- Experience of using Excel within a work context
- Gain good understanding how membership/fundraising operations team and experience of using Excel within a work context.
- The opportunity to take on small projects and make them your own
How to Apply
For more details and to apply, please visit: https://www.wwt.org.uk/join-and-support/volunteering/volunteering-opportunities/administration-supporter-services-assistant
Please mention ConservationJobs.co.uk when applying for this job!
Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust
Entry Level, Graduate
Communication, Conservation, Fundraising, Nature & Wildlife
Slimbridge Wetland Centre, United Kingdom
Not specified, apply soon.