The Conservation Volunteers are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to apply for the role of Volunteer Officer at Hollybush Conservation Centre in Leeds.
Are you enthusiastic about conservation, improving the environment, gaining new practical skills and working with people? Do you want to gain the skills for employment in the environment sector? A 6-12 month placement as a Volunteer Officer with Hollybush is for you.
Benefits to you:
- We understand what employers in the sector look for. Our in-house training package is geared towards those requirements
- Individual development plan and regular progress reviews with your mentor
- Formal training includes Safeguarding, First Aid, Leadership and Risk Assessment.
- Gain experience in administration, including event management, publicity and budgets
- Learn to deliver practical sessions to groups of volunteers with diverse needs
What you need:
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm and passion for the environment and conservation
- Willingness to work with a wide variety of people
- A full UK/EU driving license held for at least two years is desirable
How to Apply
For further details and application form, contact Col Powell on 0113 274 2335 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention ConservationJobs.co.uk when applying for this job!
The Conservation Volunteers
Administration, Biodiversity, Ecology, Environment
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Not specified, apply soon.