Volunteer Ranger Assistants – Eigg
Title: Volunteer Ranger Assistants
Time commitment: minimum 4 weeks during May to August 2020
Location: Isle of Eigg
Closing date: 16 February 2020
Come and help the seasonal ranger on Eigg with a wide variety of practical tasks.
This could be perfect if you are looking to gain conservation experience to build your CV or otherwise have time to undertake a ‘working holiday’ in a great island location.
Accommodation on the island is provided.
What we’re looking for
- interested in nature conservation
- happy to live in basic accommodation
- happy to undertake a range of practical and wildlife survey tasks
What you will get in return
- tremendous opportunity to support our work
- meet and learn from knowledgeable Trust staff
- a chance to learn about the Trust and our work; a great boost for your CV!
How to Apply
Please see our volunteer page
Please mention ConservationJobs.co.uk when applying for this job!
Scottish Wildlife Trust
Entry Level, Graduate
Biodiversity, Biology, Communication, Conservation, Countryside & Land Management, Ecology, Environment, Nature & Wildlife
Isle of Eigg, United Kingdom
16th February 2020 at 11:15pm