Work Experience Brokers (x2)
We want to reinvent our training offer by linking with SMEs in various sectors (e.g. Low Carbon and Environmental Goods) to broker real work experience opportunities for unemployed adults.
Supported by experienced welfare to work staff you will have considerable autonomy of approach. Persistence is required but this is rewarding work and a great CV enhancer.
Line manager overview
Your line manager is Richard Greenhalgh (Project Manager). Richard manages a range of skills and employment projects and has years of experience in developing employer relationships.
What will I gain?
- Experience making links to employers in various growth sectors
- Conducting risk assessments.
- Managing employer relationships and beneficiary welfare
Who will I be working with?
- Direct line management from Richard, with further support from the senior team and other Trust teams such as Quality, HR and Marketing.
- Local authorities – promoting your placements to generate referrals.
- Decision makers at various levels in the private sector.
Requirements for the Placement
- Ability to communicate with busy people.
- A level of business acumen.
- Excellent customer service skills
- IT literate.
- Commitment to Equal Opportunities and Safeguarding procedures
- Placement available from NOW
- Approx 12 weeks in length – flexible working hours within a requirement for 3 days per week
- Placement will be based in Oldham with some travel to Rochdale
- All expenses covered & uniform etc. provided
How to Apply
Please contact Richard Greenhalgh either by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone on 0161 624 1444.
You can visit our website here.
Please mention ConservationJobs.co.uk when applying for this job!
Administration, Communication, Education, Human Resources, Marketing, Research
Oldham, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
31st December 2017 at 10:15am