Wolverhampton, United KingdomBiology, Countryside & Land Management, Ecology, Environment, Nature & Wildlife
Crestwood Environmental provides sound and practical advice, using in-house specialist consultants and supported, where necessary, via a team of independent specialist associates for a wide range of environmental projects relating to waste management, minerals, residential, renewable energy and other land development sectors, primarily in the UK.
The Company employs a number of specialist technical staff (including landscape architects, waste managers, ecologists and environmental consultants) to provide environmental consultancy expertise in a number of areas, including:
- Waste Management
- Landscape Architecture (Design, Assessment and Management)
- Archaeology, Cultural Heritage and Historic Buildings
- Environmental Impact Assessment & Development Planning
- Environmental Monitoring & Pollution Control
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Lighting Assessment
- Water Environment
- Project Management and Supervision
- Site Investigation
- 3D CAD modelling and Visualisations
The quality management system governing the provision of Crestwood Environmental Limited’s services is ISO 9001 certified.