WWT Martin Mere Education – Formal Learning Session Assistant
We’re WWT, the charity for wetlands and wildlife. We’re on a mission to restore wetlands because they are a wondrous solution to our world’s problems. Together we will unlock their power – and help nature burst back to life. Because when wetlands flourish, all life will flourish.
At WWT, we believe that the best way for people to understand and ‘connect’ with wetlands is to experience them, so we bring awe-inspiring nature up close. You will be directly involved in shaping children’s unforgettable experiences through the warm welcome you give them, your interactions with them and the information that you provide. We need enthusiastic people to help deliver our education programmes to school groups and in doing so ensuring that they feel part of something amazing.
What will you be doing?
- Helping out with school groups as appropriate.
- Leading selected guided learning sessions (session plans provided)/supporting education lead.
- Attending training sessions and meetings when required.
- Being friendly and approachable to visitors, especially children.
- Interacting with children in a sensitive and responsive manner.
- Being aware of procedures regarding child protection.
How to Apply
Please mention ConservationJobs.co.uk when applying for this job!
WWT Martin Mere
Biodiversity, Climate Change, Conservation, Countryside & Land Management, Ecology, Environment, Marine Conservation, Nature & Wildlife, Sustainability
North East, United Kingdom
Not specified, apply soon.